Released on 22.03.2023
CAD layer selection
In order to simplify the CAD layer stackup issue, we would like to introduce a new 'layer Selection' feature on project settings. This will allow the user to restrict the layers of the CUBO to 2, 4 or 6. The UI changes will include the Layer selection filed in project settings and notification to the user regarding change in the layer stackup.
CAD layer selection in Project settings
Error Panel Introduction
With this feature, the users are able to see and analyze the errors and warnings in order to be able improve and automate the content creation process against the design rule checks in place. The main idea is to have easy to spot errors and the messages should guide the user towards resolving these errors intuitively.
This feature will allow the users to change the components with alternatives, directly on the BOM. Components can be selected based on the user preferences like preferred manufacturer, resulting in a BOM which is better curated to user needs.
• CUBOs can not be replaced with the alternatives inside the hierarchical subsystem
• Fix Floorplanner 2.0.0 moving position of Modules on initialization
• BOM descriptor error for CUBOs with one component that was removed
• Shifted offset pads in Eagle layout
• Ports missing from pdf
• Fix SVG Borders on pdf generator
• Explicit font for labels fails to import on Eagle
• Import class information for signals in ICAD and export it to Eagle layout
• Do not use the package3d as a library identifier
• Fix inconsistency between brd and sch where the device points to a different package name
• Fix keys with underscore being dropped in the data service response for ICAD Data