How to Develop an Automatic Coffee Machine Using the CELUS Design Platform
- Product: Automatic coffee machine
- Complexity: Medium
- Number of Parts: Around 103
- Number of Connections: Around 982
If you’re designing a mainstream product like an automatic coffee machine, you likely want to:
- Source components more easily and make sure they’re available
- Work more efficiently, managing larger product portfolios
- Speed up design processes to accelerate time to market
- Move intellectual property from Excel spreadsheets to a secure database
- Optimize designs to reduce costs or achieve other goals
- Create new product variations to grow sales and market share
This use case provides a simple guide that walks you through the process of creating an automatic coffee machine. Our goal is to demonstrate how easy it is to use the CELUS Design Platform to optimize your design processes and help you work more efficiently. While we selected an automatic coffee machine for review, you could use the steps outlined here to create any electronic or smart product of your choice.
Next Steps for Automating Your Electronics Design Process
Download the CELUS Design Platform overview in this easy-to-share PDF format.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Join our community of informed readers and subscribe to the newsletter that suits your preferences.
Reach out to Team CELUS. We are happy to answer any question you may have and look forward to hearing from you!