We Enable Smart Electronics Engineering
CELUS GmbH is a deep tech software company based in Munich, Germany, on a mission to accelerate innovations in electronic design.
By providing a unique ecosystem for electronics engineering where component manufacturers, distributors, EDA suppliers and customers collaborate, we facilitate better and faster development cycles and cost savings.
Our cloud-based CELUS Design Platform uses AI and smart algorithms to automatically turn functions and requirements into fully functional electronic solutions. Using our technology, electronic engineers are offered the best components for their projects , generate a bill of material, the corresponding schematics, and a PCB floor plan in native EDA formats.
Our software finds the right solution out of millions of possibilities: It selects digital twins of electronic components and electronic circuits, thereby replacing the PDF-based data sheets and application notes conventionally consulted in the design process of new projects.
By automating many manual steps in the development process, we drastically shorten the time-to-market on top of extending the capacity and efficiency of your development teams.
Matthijs von Witte
Top Industry Experts
- VP of Hardware Development at Google
- Former VP of HW Engineering at Amazon and Sr Engineering Leader at Apple
Sir John Rose
- Member of several advisory boards and experienced deep-tech investor
- Former CEO of Rolls-Royce
Sir Peter Bonfield
- Chairman at NXP, Non-Executive Director at TSMC and Non-Executive Director at Darktrace PLC
- Former CEO of British Telecom and Former Chairman of ICL
- Member of supervisory board of BOSCH
- Former CEO IBM Germany & DACH
- Former Global Industrial Managing Director